Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Side Effects Of Colonoscopy, Hemorrhoids Ointment And Hemorrhoids Side Effect?

Ointment and hemorrhoids side effect? - side effects of colonoscopy, hemorrhoids

I had a colonoscopy in October and they told me I had hemorrhoids and gave me an ointment. I had some ointment on 26 Buy in December and since then started to bleed. I am under treatment with tamoxifen for cancer of the aircraft is not in the menopause. It worsened with the ointment and I was arrested 2 days ago, but that has not stopped, and it worries me, because as you can make an ointment for you? My doctor is not available.
Should I worry, is the drug name Proctosedyl. Why say that we should not be longer than 3 minutes in the bathroom, if you suffer from chronic constipation, without this problem?
When will it stop?
After the colonoscopy, I had no problem, I never had the usual symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Thank you for the support of those who write here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please consult your doctor about it! Please! God bless you and good luck!

Anonymous said...

Please consult your doctor about it! Please! God bless you and good luck!

Post a Comment