Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Caught Driving No Licensetoronto What Happens If You Get Caught Driving Without A Licence Or Insurance Twice?

What happens if you get caught driving without a licence or insurance twice? - caught driving no licensetoronto

I have in my car for about six months without a license or valid insurance. (I have the car, but my wife was insured and the driver's license), I received a letter to inform me about my next court date next month, a few days ago ....... and today I was caught driving the car back under the same circumstnces! I know I'm an idiot and very, very stupid not to my test, but money was tight, and ....... I have no real reason that I am an idiot. I could be sensitive to the informative answers please, as my wife is currently in a cycle of IVF and I was terrified that I go to jail at this critical moment in both our lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment