Monday, February 1, 2010

Fax Cover Wording How Do I Create A Word Document And Send It With A Cover Sheet In XP?

How do I create a word document and send it with a cover sheet in XP? - fax cover wording

I try to shorten the learning curve, because the time is not on my side. System of the athlete in the fax console is working properly. Can anyone say, I like that. How can I cover and insert a Word document and send to the recipient.

Finally, how can I print and save documents sent faxes. If there is a site that explains clearly, this would be wonderful for the URL.

I studied the business center of Microsoft, is very difficult. I'm not lazy, do not say that I regret having to grabing.

1 comments:

iyiogren... said...

Create bracts word.
. speichern

Create a Word document
Insert
File
Inlay
Save and then do what you want with this last file.

Post a Comment