Thursday, February 18, 2010

Homemade Water Jet Toy I Am Looking For A Waterpik Alternative To Clean My Teeth. I Am Looking For Homemade Waterpik That I Can Make.

I am looking for a waterpik alternative to clean my teeth. I am looking for homemade waterpik that i can make. - homemade water jet toy

Ok, I'm sure you know the waterpik commercial cost about $ 100 or less and are available in stores and everything. What I really want to do is make my own WaterPik, so I can brush my teeth and gums better. I was thinking of doing something that connects to a spring and uses the water pressure at home for the pressure of the jet that cleans the teeth. I read something in a few rememember newsgroup a few years ago was something like a simple solution, but I can not remember where.

Do one of you done? Seeking a simple solution that costs no more than 10-15 dollars.

1 comments:

hotrdh1 said...

Wal-Mart has Teledyne Water Pik for $ 30. I would not try to do something at home. If you get too much pressure, you can have a big problem and cause infections. You can try to ask your dentist for a syringe irrigation. looks like a syringe, but she has a blunt cannula into the last round, you can water or Listerine it orapharmasuticals. Good luck.

Post a Comment