Sunday, January 17, 2010

Woman Inserting A Tampon Woman Problem; About Tampon Problems?

Woman problem; about tampon problems? - woman inserting a tampon

I had my period for two years (albeit) a little erratic and I had almost no problems. I used tampons (super easy) since my first period and never had any problems using or remove them. (I'm a virgin).

But today, I fought, I could make a super or regular? The Mini was good, but it hurts!
The buffer does not go into me and I do not understand why I was calm and not too dry, but I couldnt get it to fit.

I do not think that's normal ... I do not know!
Should I see a doctor?
or simply not use tampons for a while?

3 comments:

Tampon insertion said...

Every thing has its advantages and disadvantages. Tampons are very comfortable than pads and it offers more freedom. But one has to be cautious for tampons, if one forget to remove it on time, then it may lead to bad smell, bacteria forms, thus leading to infections. It may also cause TSS disease. One can use tampon but has should be alert. If anytime tampon is not getting removed or facing some problems, tjen one immediately go to gynaecologist.

honmbeds... said...

Maybe you have an infection. Try again tomorrow, but in fact, tell your parents. Perhaps you should consult a doctor.

Tell me about it... said...

Maybe you've already been in one.

Post a Comment