Sunday, January 24, 2010

Good Bible Sayings What Are Some Great Bible Sayings/ Versus That I Can Include In A Christmas Poem For My Mom?

What are some great Bible sayings/ versus that I can include in a Christmas poem for my mom? - good bible sayings

I have no money this year, so I to make my mother a couple of Christmas presents instead. It is based on the building and give public holidays. She is Christian and reads the Bible, if you have time, but not nearly an expert on the Bible. I need some drawbacks from the Bible or the type that has to do with Christmas, with others, Karma, with a strong woman and mother (she is a single mother), is less a source of inspiration. I totally thought about where to look in the Bible, as I am not the same religious faith. Any help or suggestions? My mother will love this Christmas, if I can muster! Thank you very much!

1 comments:

amy02 said...

Search Yahoo: come and see

She looks at home, and do not eat the bread of idleness. (Proverbs 31) Read the whole chapter.

Proverbs 31:27 He watches over the affairs of his homeland ...
Health Affairs eat bread eaten food from the family waits for lazy ... She looks good, it does not eat in her house and the bread of idleness. ...
bible.cc/proverbs/31-27.htm - Cached

In fact, the beginning of the psalm a mother tell her son, "Do not give your loadable for women." Hmmm. But it is a kind of constructive force, later in the psalm.

Post a Comment