Friday, November 6, 2009

Allergies More Condition_symptoms Cat Allergies Or Something More Serious?

Cat allergies or something more serious? - allergies more condition_symptoms

My cat has allergies smaller and I noticed that when I am in the right eye (sleep in the slot) of the eye is the tear your eyes pink and looked a little painful. I do not know if it's allergies or maybe he is irritated something else?

My vet gave me fish oil once daily for the treatment of allergies. In any case, I would like to help if anyone had seen her in your cat. If this is not too serious, I love some home remedies, the bill from my vet EFF cobra always prevent egregious. Thank you!

2 comments:

Cheese B said...

its probs cause they ate cheeese

petcompa... said...

My two cats also have allergies, and although this is not a home remedy, I bought a bottle Stimmune and helped a lot!

I bought it online here: http://www.petwellbeing.com/cat-allergie ...

and, according to his website: "Stimmune feline a formulation of herbal to relieve allergy cat natural balance in the body and stimulate the immune system. It can also be used to treat recurrent infections and fatigue."

I have also done much research on the causes of allergies and my cats will find this wiki page: http://pethealth.petwellbeing.com/wiki/C ...

Good luck with your cat.

Post a Comment